AmyLand

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Car?

I have a new car. A lovely wonderful new car. I loved my old car...a 2006 Subaru Outback wagon...it was the best car I ever had; but it was time to trade it in. I searched and researched, trying to find a car that would accommodate the dogs, get decent mileage and was very sure-footed in this rural area with steep twisty dirt roads and icy winters. I looked at Toyota Highlanders and Honda CRVs, Ford Edges and Dodge Journeys. I fell in love with the Saab SUV but the mileage sucked. I reaaaaallllly wanted a Toyota 4Runner, but couldn't justify the mileage on that either. So....here's what I did:


OLD CAR

NEW CAR

Does this make me very practical and loyal, or is it perhaps a little boring, unadventurous and pathetic? The jury's still out....

But I really love(d) my Subaru!!!

1 Comments:

At 6/26/2008, Blogger Reillybug said...

Hey, nothing wrong with that!! Nice car!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home