AmyLand

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Boys

First of all, Andy's is now over one year old! Can you believe?? From this:

To this:



Wow! He's growing into a very fine dog...I can't say enough. Frankly, he's awesome!

The other boys are also awesome, of course, and deserve equal face time! :)
Levi's still my chief halo-polisher...he's pretty sure he's perfect.

Archie is....Archie! Such a funny dog.
And, of course, Truman, the Boy Scout. Tries so hard to always do the right thing and make sure everyone Follows The Rules!!
And the gang, all together!

5 Comments:

At 6/03/2008, Blogger Crowzma said...

You have the best boys, Amy. And I think Andy is GORGEOUS.

 
At 6/07/2008, Blogger Knatolee said...

SUch a gorgeous bunch of pups. And I am very happy to see you blogging again!

 
At 6/10/2008, Blogger Reillybug said...

What a great gang!!! I can't believe Andy is all grown up!

 
At 6/17/2008, Blogger PenDaisy said...

Amy, I love that you're blogging again! I think it's a lot of fun, but I fear my posts are pretty boring.

Your boys are gorgeous, each and every one of them.

 
At 8/04/2008, Blogger Genny said...

Amy, what great pictures of the boyz! They're all so cute, but I love Archie's face. They're all beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home