By George, I think I've got it!
I think...
After months of covertly reading some friends' blogs, and wishing I had a cool blog, too, I finally dragged my technologically-retarded self (I almost wrote "ass", but don't want to appear crass...) through the process. I'm sure my posts won't equal the poetic splendor of Ginny and Peg, but I think I can come up to the level of "nose art" and effeminate posable dolls. Maybe.
would you like to hear about how I had to give a Clydesdale an enema yesterday? Really, I can tell you all about it!! The horse I both survived...my t-shirt and baseball cap did not, however.
Okay, here goes. I'm about to click on "publish post"...

6 Comments:
I wanna hear the horse enema story!!
And congrats on your blog. By George, I think you've got it. I love the name... "AmyLand." I will visit AmyLand often!
Oh, how very CIHU of you!
You've done it! By George, Jove, God, and Holy Peter, you have! And without trying, you have managed to mention poetry, nose art, posable dolls, and enemas in your very first piece. All good signs that you've got exactly what it takes!
Peg! you really ARE a CIHU girl!
YOu remembered! I'm singing the CIHU song in your honor as I write this!!
Shall I share the CIHU Way with all?? ...is the world ready??
Nat, I'm not sure I can totally relive the enema story, but it ended up (har har) with great success!! I just didn't dodge quickly enough! The horse was fine, although I'm sure he was laughing at me...I think he aimed at me on purpose!!
Ok. Give it up. What CIHU?
CIHU is a bit hard to explain, Ginny, and it certainly loses a lot of the mystique if one cannot hear me sing the song...but I'll consult with my CIHU experts and tell you ALL about it tomorrow. Tonight we're on generator power and I only have 2 more minutes on the computer...CIHU needs more time than that to do justice.
Peg, you are honorary CIHU and as such can explain if you wish. Do you remember the song??
Remember, you asked.
Post a Comment
<< Home